In order to preserve KH's identity's secrecy and privacy, RMJ (who is a trusted and close friend) will be taking donations for her and then sending them to Kinsey's own personal paypal
What’s the difference?
I’d bet some people would describe “real” social justice as:
- protesting against horrible actions taken by oppressors
- feeding the poor and homeless
- donating to charity
- spreading the word so others can be aware
- making a framework to determine who needs help and then helping them
Well, let’s see what tumblr social justice does:
- protests against horrible actions taken by oppressors
- feeds the poor and homeless. I just recently sent someone who has been having trouble eating a BIG fucking thing of food. Is that enough SJ cred for you?
- donates to charity. Donates to charity where 100% of the money goes to the cause instead of maybe 12% like actual charities. Frankly, tumblr does this better!
- spreads the word so others can be aware. Hell, tumblr is fucking made for this. On top of that, tumblr also allows you to know of little known information that contributes to the pain and deaths of the oppressed.
- makes a framework to determine who needs help and then helps them. We already established that tumblr can feed people and give destitute people money to get past shit they’re dealing with. Then people talk. People explain their experiences and show studies to display how much their needs are ignored.
The only bonus to tumblr is that if you say some rude shit, people don’t let you get away with it. So that’s what makes it “fake”? You tried, pro-injustice. Your entire argument is that you got your feelings hurt so YOU don’t think that anyone “REAL” is getting helped. By separating yourself, you can make yourself feel good while oppressing those you don’t like even harder.
You can claim that tumblr SJ doesn’t care about “equality”. But neither does real SJ. It cares about justice. It’s not called “social equality”. It’s called “social JUSTICE”.
Anyway, your argument? It’s old. Old and tired as fuck. Dinosaurs were pulling shit like that, it’s so fucking aged.
Probably won’t be online a chunk of saturday, all of sunday and most of monday
Followed by that awkward moment when your brain implodes and you fall asleep standing up
IT’S BEEN A GAS.
It is literally as bad as you imagine it is.
In every way.
You should still dooo itttttt! *encourages your creative endeavors so hard*
I would but then my computer would self destruct from suck
except that yr great at creative things
yay kinsey <3
Best superhero power or best superhero power?
and then shortly after i posted it two more people hopped on and messed the number up again
BUT YOU KINSEY YOU WERE SPECIAL NUMBER 140 AND I WILL NEVER FORGET
OH COOL LOOK A NEW MESSAGE!
THAT BAD BOY RIGHT THERE IS A VIRUS.
YEP, YOU HIT THAT TEMPTING LITTLE CIRCLE AND YOU HAVE A ONE WAY TRIP TO VIRUS-VILLE ON THE MY COMPUTER IS NOW CRASHED BUS!
DON’T CLICK IT.
CLICK IT AND YOUR HACKED.
CLICK IT AND YOUR COMPUTER DIES.
CLICK IT AND BASICALLY YOU’RE SCREWED.
I am super glad that I delete any submission from an email with a video in it and no commentary.
Cuz someone submitted what I assume is the same thing to me and I deleted it without touching it.
“The explosion struck a chord with 18-year NASA veteran Homer Hickam, a former lead astronaut training manager for Spacelab, and later for the International Space Station.
In the late 1950s, Hickam had a brush with law enforcement for allegedly starting a forest fire. State police came to his high school and led him and his friends away in handcuffs, but his high school physics professor and school principal came to the rescue, clearing him of wrongdoing.
Back then, schools did not have zero tolerance rules. Kids could make their mistakes without the threat of a criminal record, or serving time in jail.
“I couldn’t let this go without doing something,” Hickam said. “I’m not a lawyer, but I could give her something that would encourage her. I’ve worked closely with the U.S. Space Academy, and so I purchased a scholarship for her.”
YES!!!! YOU GO
I would fashion a private hell for each and every shitty customer, where they work retail for almost no pay and have to deal with worthless fucks who act like them EVERY SINGLE MINUTE OF EVERY SINGLE HOUR OF EVERY DAY FOR ETERNITY